1. We believe the Bible is God’s inspired and inerrant word.
2. We believe in one God revealed in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that men were created innocent but all man have sinned through one man, Adam and are condemned.
4. We believe in salvation by faith through accepting Jesus Christ, God’s son as Savior and Lord and progressive sanctification through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
5. We believe the church is the body of baptized believers.
6. We believe that baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe the Lord’s Supper, Communion, is a symbolic act of obedience where members partake of the bread and
fruit of the vine to commemorate Christ’s death and resurrection from the dead and his imminent return.
8. We believe the first day of the week is the Lord’s Day and which commemorates the resurrection of Christ and should be consecrated unto Christ.
9. We believe in the physical and visible return of Christ to claim the church and judge the world.
10. We believe that heaven is the place where God dwells and has prepared for his people and Hell has been created as the eternal punishment for the wicked at the end of time